Adams, Margaret O'Neill
Margaret (Peggy) O’Neill Adams
- Reference Program Manager, Center for Electronic Records, Electronic and Special Media Records Services Division, National Archives and Records Administration
- Assistant Branch Chief, Archival Services Branch, Center for Electronic Records
Professional Contact Information
Margaret O. Adams Reference Program Manager Center for Electronic Records The National Archives at College Park 8601 Adelphi Road College Park, MD 20740 Phone:301-713-6645, ext. 228 Fax:301-713-6911 email@example.com
Bibliography -- Primary Works, A Chronology
- Workshop on the Management of a Data and Program Library, Margaret O'Neill Adams, David Elesh, and Alice Robbin. 1970. The proceedings.
- Conference on the Management of a Data and Program Library, Margaret O'Neill Adams, David Elesh, and Alice Robbin. 1970. The Proceedings. Madison, Wis: University of Wisconsin.
- Adams, Margaret O'Neill. 1982. "Models of Data Library Development and Information Systems Services: An Overview". Library Trends. 30 (3): 377-81.
- Adams, Margaret O'Neill. 1982. "Online Numeric Data-Base Systems: A Resource for the Traditional Library". Library Trends. 30 (3): 435-54.
- Adams, Margaret O. and Judith M. Wiza. 1984. "Library Service with the Kentucky Economic Information System" in Numeric Databases, (Ching-Chih Chen and Peter Hernon, eds.) Ablex Pub. Corp., Norwood, NJ, 283-296.
- Adams, Margaret O. 1990. "Electronic Records at the National Archives: Resources for Women's Studies." NWSA Journal. 2:2, 269.
- Adams, Margaret O'Neill. "Vietnam Records in the National Archives: Electronic Records," Prologue, Vol. 23, No. 1 (Spring 1991), pp. 76-84.
- Adams, Margaret O'Neill. 1995. "Punch Card Records: Precursors of Electronic Records". The American Archivist. 58 (2): 182.
- Adams, Margaret O. “Electronic Communications for Reference Services: A Case Study,” Government Information Quarterly, Vol. 12, #3 (July 1995), pp. 297-308.
- Adams, Margaret O'Neill, and Sharon Gibbs Thibodeau. 1996. "The Government Information Locator Service: Origins and Potential". Journal of Government Information. 23 (4): 453-62.
- Adams, Margaret O'Neill. 1998. "Historical Electronic Records Related to the Cold War Preserved in the National Archives and Records Administration". Conference on the Power of Free Inquiry and Cold War International History, National Archives at College Park, Maryland.
- Adams, Margaret O., and Thomas E. Brown. 2000. "Myths and Realities About the 1960 Census." Prologue 32:4.
- Adams, Margaret O'Neill. 2003. "Three Decades of Description and reference Services for Electronic Records" in Thirty years of electronic records, Ed. Bruce I. Ambacher. Lanham, Md: Scarecrow Press.
- Hull, Theodore J., and Margaret O’Neill Adams. 2005. “Electronic Communications for Reference. Services: A Case Study.” Government Information Quarterly 12.3.
- Adams, Margaret O'Neill. 2006. "The origins and early years of IASSIST." IASSIST Quarterly, Fall, 5-13. http://www.iassistdata.org/publications/iq/iq30/iqvol303adams.pdf
- Adams, Margaret O'Neill. 2007. "Analyzing archives and finding facts: use and users of digital data records." Archival Science 7:1 2007